Friday, June 13, 2014

A Child Dedication to the Lord


Lord, I am the mother/father of __________ that you blessed me/us with. She/he is beautifully and wonderfully made, so I have dedicated _______ to you and as long as ________ lives he/she is dedicated to you Lord and _______ will worship you all of his/her days. I put ______ into your loving arms and healing hands. I trust you Lord with my child and I believe that he/she is in your hands of love.




1 Samuel 1:26-28 26 She said, “Oh, my lord! As your soul lives, my lord, I am the woman who stood here beside you, praying to the LORD. 27 “For this boy I prayed, and the LORD has given me my petition which I asked of Him. 28 “So I have also dedicated him to the LORD; as long as he lives he is dedicated to the LORD.” And he worshiped the LORD there.

No comments:

Post a Comment