Monday, January 6, 2014

WhyJesusDidn'tTalkAboutHomosexuals&SamesexMrgs

The reason Jesus didn't talk about homosexuals and same sex marriages is because He came as a Savior not a Judge but He's coming back as a Judge. Jesus only talked about what His Father told Him to talk about. Jesus did not make a mistake or fail in anything.

John 12:46-49 NLT
I have come as a light to shine in this dark world, so that all who put their trust in me will no longer remain in the dark. I will not judge those who hear me but don’t obey me, for I have come to save the world and not to judge it. But all who reject me and my message will be judged on the day of judgment by the truth I have spoken. I don’t speak on my own authority. The Father who sent me has commanded me what to say and how to say it.

No comments:

Post a Comment